The Games Solution Centre (GSC), an initiative by the Media Development Authority (MDA) and managed by Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP), is a one-stop resource centre that provides a rapid prototyping development environment for Singapore-based small-medium games enterprises to develop their games.
Located at Mediapolis Phase 0 (Blk 71 Ayer Rajah Cres), the GSC is also home to the region’s first PlayStation®Incubation Studio Singapore. The Studio provides developers ready access to PlayStation Development Kits and technical support to develop games on PlayStation platforms.
The Games Solution Centre (GSC) aims to provide the following:
- Vibrant and conducive Studio environment.
- Selected software, hardware and productivity toolkits.
- Supportive mentoring by experienced game developers.
- Specialised Training & Workshops.
- Regular Industry Networking session.
- Game Testing.
- Coordination of manpower needs.
- Overseas Business Missions.
- Game engine licenses (eg. Unity, Maya, Adobe. etc)