PIXEL Studios is an initiative by IMDA for next generation content creators and media businesses, to come together to conceptualise stories, produce online videos, develop games, create prototypes and innovate.
It aims to build an ecosystem of new media content creators through the provision of shared production facilities, industry-led capability development and accelerator/incubator programmes, to nurture home grown digital media content creators. It will be a place where media content creators can network and collaborate to experiment and deliver innovative, compelling content.
PIXEL Studios is a one-stop resource centre that provides a rapid prototyping development environment for Singapore-based small-medium games enterprises to develop their games.
It aims to provide the following:
- Vibrant and conducive Studio environment.
- Selected software, hardware and productivity toolkits.
- Supportive mentoring by experienced game developers.
- Specialised Training & Workshops.
- Regular Industry Networking session.
- Game Testing.
- Coordination of manpower needs.
- Overseas Business Missions.
- Game engine licenses (eg. Unity, Maya, Adobe. etc)